A woman paints the door to her appartment door, becoming lost in the falling snow.
A personal project where I took some time to do some visual and thematic exploration. How can I translate the gentle softness of falling snow into video, combining hand drawn and 3d animation techniques with a shadow puppet style rendering system.
- Inspired by a story in ‘The White Book” by the author Han Kang
- Music and sound design by Greg Ogun
- Design and animation by Quentin Corker-Marin
- Extra special thanks to Rosie Emery for being such a patient actor
- and Aaron Smith for is invaluable polypaint tool