- Sept 2017 - Present
- Glassworks Ltd., London
- 3D Artist
- Working as a VFX generalist on adverts, music videos and TV using Houdini/Redshift, Nuke and developing pipeline tools in Python. Occasionally required to creatively direct projects and work as a VFX supervisor on set.
- March 2016
- Thing Technologies, New York, Frankfurt
- 3D CG Artist
- Freelance work translating 2D logo designs into 3D and producing animations, working closely
with the client to retain initial themes and suggesting alternative versions.
- Sept 2015 - June 2016
- Bournemouth university
- Peer Assisted Learning Leader
- Working with first year animation students to facilitate learning, help them settle into university
life and advise them on assignments they are given.
- June 2014
- Just Marin AB, 273 98 Smedstorp, Sweden
- Assistant Camera on Segelflyg - Sveriges flygande talanger
- Work in Sweden and Poland for a Swedish documentary film following 3 young
Swedish glider pilots to the world championships in Leszno, Poland.
- BA Hons in Computer Visualisation and Animation (1st) - Bournemouth University, Bournemouth
- A broad course where I was required to work on projects ranging from character design to C++ software development and mathematics.
- British A-Levels, Christs Hospital, Horsham
- Cambridge Pre-U Certificate - Christs Hospital, Horsham
- Concrete Salon. Group exhibition at the Barbican Centre as part of the Young Visual Arts Group
Publications and Presentations
- Q. Corker-Marin, A. Pasko and V. Adzhiev, ”4D Cubism: Modeling, Animation, and Fabrication of
Artistic Shapes,” in IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 131-139, 2018. doi:10.1109/MCG.2018.032421
- Q. Corker-Marin, A. Pasko and V. Adzhiev. 2017. Space-Time Cubification of Artistic Shapes. In Pro-
ceedings of SIGGRAPH ’17 Posters, Los Angeles, CA, USA, July 30 - August 03, 2017, 3 pages. https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=3102163.3102214
- ACM Student Research Competition, 2nd place in undergraduate category
- Award sponsored by Microsoft Research and presented at SIGGRAPH ‘17
- Bournemouth University Co-Creation Award
- Presented by the Centre for Excellence in Learning, awarding funding for a proposed project
- Painter-Stainers’ Art Prize at Christs Hospital
- Presented by the Worshipful Company of Painter-Stainers